Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Connected!

This is the first day I am able to access the internet from our new home.  Seemed like it took forever.

Now all I have to do is find where the two cables are that connect my phone and camera to the computer and I will be able to show you some pictures...

Meanwhile, I have work to do to finish grading my online class.  Oh, I haven't told you that I teach a class online for the college I worked for before retiring six years ago.  I do love teaching.  And being able to do it from home, whenever I want, is just great!

The class is a lecture class about fitness and wellness and includes 15 Behavior Change Workbook Activities which are designed to help one to make a behavior change (anything that is reasonable to be accomplished in the eight weeks of the class, and some things that will take much longer).  Examples include finding ways to meet new people, quitting smoking, eating more fruits and vegetables, anger management, stress management, time management, etc.

Sharing the skills needed in order to make life changes is really rewarding.  And I had better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment