Saturday, January 15, 2011

Clarification/Correction/Apology

Yesterday B suggested that I call the police about the fireworks as there were more of the loud bangs, putting Daphne back into high anxiety.

Apparently what we are hearing is not fireworks.  It is the field workers using some kind of pop gun (or blanks - I didn't get details) to scare away the birds from the newly planted fields just outside the subdivision.

That's the clarification/correction.  Now for the apology.  I woke up this morning hearing what I had written about a certain group of people and fireworks.  I apologize for any offence I might have caused.  I doubt that I offended many people, because there are probably less than 10 people who read this blog.  Nevertheless, I feel better now that I have omitted the offending statement from the previous blog.  My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment